2017 Favorites: Pop/Rock/Alt/Indie

Photo: Alex Cameron - Politics of Love (Vevo)

2017 Favorites: Pop / Rock / Alternative / Indie

These are some of my favorite albums from the past year...

Alex Cameron - Forced Witness (Find My Review HERE)
Listen: Candy May

Alvvays - Antisocialites (Find My Review HERE)
Listen: Dreams Tonite

Ariel Pink - Dedicated to Bobby Jameson
ListenAnother Weekend

B Boys - Dada
Listen: Energy

Baio - Man of the World
Listen: PHILOSOPHY!

Beach Fossils - Somersault (Find My Review HERE)
Listen: This Year

Beck - Colors (Find My Review HERE)
Listen: Up All Night

Cage the Elephant - Unpeeled

Calvin Harris - Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 1

Com Truise - Iteration
Listen: Memory

Corbin - Mourn
Listen: ICE BOY

Dan Auerbach - Waiting on a Song
Listen: Shine on Me

Declan McKenna - What Do You Think About The Car?

The Districts - Popular Manipulations (Find My Review HERE)
Listen: Ordinary Day

Drab Majesty - The Demonstration

The Drums - Abysmal Thoughts (Find My Review HERE)

Everything Everything - A Fever Dream (Find My Review HERE)
Listen: Can't Do

Foster the People - Sacred Hearts Club (Find My Review HERE)

Future Islands - The Far Field (Find My Review HERE)
Listen: Ran

HAIM - Something To Tell You

Hippo Campus - Landmark
Listen: Way it Goes

Hoops - Routines (Find My Review HERE)
Listen: Rules

Japanese Breakfast - Soft Sounds from Another Planet
Listen: Road Head

Jay Som - Everybody Works
Listen: Bus Song

John Maus - Screen Memories (Find My Review HERE)
Listen: The Combine

The Killers - Wonderful Wonderful (Find My Review HERE)
Listen: The Man

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Flying Microtonal Banana
Listen: Rattlesnake

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Sketches of Brunswick East (Feat. Mild High Club) (Find My Review HERE)
Listen: Countdown

King Krule - The OOZ
Listen: Dum Surfer

Kirin J. Callinan - Bravado
Listen: Bravado

Knox Fortune - Paradise (Find My Review HERE)
Listen: Lil Thing

LANY - LANY (Find My Review HERE)
Listen: ILYSB

LCD Soundsystem - American Dream
Listen: Tonite

Lorde - Melodrama
Listen: Green Light

Mac DeMarco - This Old Dog (Find My Review HERE)
Listen: On the Level

Methyl Ethyl - Everything is Forgotten
Listen: No. 28

Molly Burch - Please Be Mine
Listen: Downhearted

Mount Kimbie - Love What Survives (Find My Review HERE)

OCS - Memory of a Cut Off Head

Oh Sees - Orc

Phoenix - Ti Amo (Find My Review HERE)
Listen: J-Boy

Pond - The Weather

Remo Drive - Greatest Hits

Rex Orange County - Apricot Princess

Sampha - Process
Listen: (No One Knows Me) Like the Piano

Sam Smith - The Thrill of It All (Find My Review HERE)
Listen: Too Good At Goodbyes

Spoon - Hot Thoughts (Find My Review HERE)

Temples - Volcano
Listen: Certainty

Tennis - Yours Conditionally

Timber Timbre - Sincerely, Future Pollution (Find My Review HERE)

Toro y Moi - Boo Boo (Find My Review HERE)
Listen: Girl Like You

Tristen - Sneaker Waves
Listen: Glass Jar

Turnover - Good Nature
Listen: Super Natural

The War on Drugs - A Deeper Understanding (Find My Review HERE)
Listen: Holding On

The XX - I See You
Listen: On Hold

Link to My Reviews HERE

Link to my M.O.T.M. Posts HERE

Comments