2017 Favorites: Hip-Hop/Rap

Photo: Ashlan Grey

2017 Favorites: Hip-Hop / Rap

Checkout my 2017 Favorites for Pop/Rock/Alt/Indie HERE

Aminé - Good For You (Find My Review HERE)
Listen: Spice Girl

Big Sean - I Decided.
Listen: Bounce Back

BROCKHAMPTON - SATURATION
Listen: STAR

BROCKHAMPTON - SATURATION II (Find My Review HERE)
Listen: SWAMP

BROCKHAMPTON - SATURATION III
Listen: BOOGIE

GoldLink - At What Cost

Injury Reserve - Drive It Like It's Stolen (Find My Review HERE)
Listen: See You Sweat

Joey Bada$$ - All-Amerikkkan Bada$$ (Find My Review HERE)

Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.
Listen: DNA

Migos - Culture
Listen: T-Shirt

Miguel - War & Leisure (Find My Review HERE)

N.E.R.D. - No One Ever Really Dies

NAV - NAV
Listen: Good For It

Tyler, The Creator - Flower Boy

Vince Staples - Big Fish Theory
Listen: Big Fish

21 Savage, Offset & Metro Boomin - Without Warning (Find My Review HERE)
Listen: Ric Flair Drip

Checkout My Reviews HERE

Checkout My M.O.T.M. Posts HERE

Comments